TV-002 - Node Js Developer
- Job Location : USA
- Overall Experience : 4+ Year Exp
- No. of Opening : 5
- Job Type : Full-Time
Role & Responsibilities
- Programming experience in NodeJS.
- Working knowledge of browser automation tools like selenium, puppeteer, etc.
- Working knowledge in MSSQL.
- Working knowledge in Web API, Web services.
- An eagerness to learn new things, and improve upon existing skills, abilities, and practices.
- A passion for writing clear, concise, and comprehensible code.
- Should be able to come up with creative solutions to complex problems with longer and broader vision.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication, and an ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Flexibility to work over weekend rotation and extended hours.
Experience & Skills
- Working knowledge of Puppeteer.
- Knowledge about RabbitMQ.
- Familiarity working in Linux environment and PM2 tool.
- Solve blocking.
- Knowledge of Log Analysis Tools.
- Knowledge in OO concepts.
- Good concepts of version control (Git).
- Work with project management software (JIRA, etc).