1 - 3 Years Exp (02 Vacancies)
Role & Responsibilities
- Developed IONIC applications for both IOS and Android
- Use of Native Modules and Native UI components from both IOS and Android
- Create UI Screen and Modules in both IOS and Android and integrate with IONIC application
- Deployment on IONIC application to both App Store and Google.
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Review client requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, then work with the scrum team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate
Experience & Skills
- 1+ years experience in IONIC
- Strong object-oriented design, programming and debugging skills
- Passionate about mobile development and writing correct, and efficient code
- Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline. Master’s degree is preferred.